segunda-feira, 16 de julho de 2012

Sabemos escolhê-los

The Devil Makes Three - Poison Trees

The roots of the matter run miles deep
This is the era of eternal sleep
Please everybody now but please be advised
Nothing's going away just cuz' you're closing your eyes

This is the harvest of some rotten seeds
This surely isn't any mystery
This is the fruit of the poison trees
You better ask yourself what you believe

I see a stormin' is coming down
And I can feel my bones creak
I know you can feel it too
But you just too scared
Are you just too scared to speak?
(...)
O Sr. Barbosa já tinha falado uma vez. Alto e à traição. Agora voltou à carga, apadrinhado pela corja que está sempre disponível para nos foder. Um exercício que me ajudou a tomar uma decisão importante: Nunca me fazer sócio do ACP...

Sem comentários: